- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic
- Easy-to-assemble bolted Tongue and groove wall panel Assembly. Provides fast assembly and
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft – one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings.
- Secured door with a dead bolt Lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building.
- Extension kit available in 40″ Increments and mountable on either side
- An angular roof design for easy water drainage including a gutter system with a downspout to collect residual water.
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck.
Size:13 by 10′
Duramax insulated buildings are ideal for all weather conditions and can be used for various purposes, such as additional living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, Tiny House or an equipment enclosure. Each building is modularly designed so they are expandable and a true DIY installation in mind. These buildings are manufactured with durable coil coated galvanized steel inner and outer skin with a fire-retardant CFC Free Poly-Urethane insulation. This insulated building includes a single window kit and a foundation. The foundation is made of galvanized metal and provides a base for installing the building on almost any flat surface. The insulated building are shipped on two crates with simple, clean and safe assembly. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly and installation typically takes a few hours from start to finish,